Our Fall Retreat is right around the corner and here are 3 things that you should know.
1) Our theme for the retreat is Church as Family - Called to Belong. The theme is rooted in the truth that we see throughout all of Scripture - God desires for His children to be part of His family.
2) Our speaker for this retreat is Pastor Randy Cho from the Exchange Church. Pastor Randy has many years of experience engaging with collegians as he was part of the KCM steering core for numerous years.
3) This year's fall retreat is the first retreat with both Brea and Irvine campus students.
Would you consider taking some time to pray for us this weekend? Here are 2 things that you can specifically pray for.
1) For the overall safety of our students and leaders.
2) For our students to encounter Christ and His love for His Church and that we would respond with the same depth of love for our Crossway Church family.