We're so excited to welcome you to our OUTDOOR Worship Services at 9 am outside at both the Brea Community Center and Portola High School. It will be worship for the whole family.
To create a safe environment, we are asking you to reserve seating for our outdoor service.
Click HERE to reserve seating.
Locations: Outside the Brea Community Center (695 Madison Way, Brea CA 92821) and outside the Student Union Building at Portola High School (1001 Cadence, Irvine CA 92618)
HERE'S WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR WORSHIP SERVICE
- Hand sanitizing stations upon check in
- Temperature check
- Chairs will be in clusters to maintain social distancing and will allow you to sit with your household.
- Masks will be made available if you do not have one.
- Bathrooms will be open but limited to one person at a time.
- A digital bulletin with announcements, songs lyrics, and sermon outline accessible on your phone through our website or QR code.
- Lots of shade under trees and canopies.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN PREPARE FOR WORSHIP
- Bring your Bible, registration confirmation, and a heart ready to worship!
- Bring your own chair. Brea Community Center chairs will be available to use if you are not able to do so.
- Please wear as mask at all times.
- If you are feeling any symptoms of sickness - Fever, cough, constant sneezing, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, - however minor, please refrain from attending
- Contact the church immediately if you find out within 14 days of visiting the church that you have tested positive for COVID-19